What is Powder Coating?
It is the process of taking your wheel and baking on a hard coating that can be the color of your choice. It protects the rim from harsh elements and also helps prevent scuffs and dings.
Before the Powder Coating
After the Powder Coating
More Affordable Than New
Should you replace or purchase new? Great question!
It is our experience that the time and money you spend on repairing your damaged wheel is much better spent and here's why:
- We can match the color so it doesn't stand out like a new wheel will
- Less expensive than replacing
- Less time shopping for a proper match
- Did we mention less expensive?
- Our powder coating is four times more durable the paint
- Powder Coating wont flake or peel. We have a lifetime warranty on the clear coat
We have standard OE colors available. If you want a custom color we will have you order it through www.prismaticpowders.com/ and ship to us directly. They have hundreds of colors to choose from!
*Cannot powder coat over chrome!